FIU Creators Application
FIU Creators are passionate student ambassadors that take pride in being FIU Panthers. These students love producing university-branded content, discovering new trends on social media and have a contagious amount of school spirit and Panther Pride.
FIU Creator applications have closed.
The ideal FIU Creator should have a strong sense of school spirit and pride, great interpersonal skills, excellent leadership qualities, consider philanthropy important and be interested in social media.
- Candidates must be committed to their role as an FIU Creator for a full calendar year.
- Candidates must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.8 and enrolled in at least nine credit hours while applying to become an FIU Creator.
- Candidates must not have a disciplinary record or charges within the university judicial system.
- Candidates should express a desire to learn and be enthusiastic, responsible, dependable, mature, dedicated and punctual.
- Candidates must be committed to sharing and promoting the university's mission and vision.
- All your social media accounts need to be set to public to be considered for an FIU Creator role.
- Post a minimum of two reels per month on Instagram
- Post at least three times per week to your Instagram Stories
- Attend at least three university events per semester (Fall, Spring, and Summer)
- Be available upon request for content/shoots
- Read and adhere to the FIU Brand and content posting guidelines and policies
- Complete all monthly task menus according to the specific requirements
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.8 during your time as an FIU Creator
- Attend four virtual and four in-person meetings
- FIU Creators are allowed one absence and must provide a valid excuse
All communications regarding the selection process will be conducted over email to the email you provide in this application. If you accept admission into the program, you acknowledge that you will attend three university events and create content for the FIU Brand.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.